Tuesday, June 05, 2007

For the children.

Last week, while tidying up my room drawer, I found 2 silver bracelets. Those silver bracelets was bought in Cambodia during a mission trip two years ago. It was quite cheap then to buy silver jewelery from Cambodia compared to buying it in Malaysia. Of course it is not pure 100% silver because the 100% pure silver bracelet is soft and can easily bends. I bought them for my wife and mom but my wifey does not like to wear silver jewelery. So, it was all the while kept in the drawer.

Since there are 2 of them, I let Annabelle and Clarissa wear them. The size is okay for Annabelle but a bit small for Clarissa. Well, those bracelets are theirs now. Better to let them play with it than just keep it idle in the drawer.

Talking about silver, the silver price is going up. It is now more expensive compared to the price two years ago. That means that it is a good idea to invest in silver coins or even gold coins. Well, if you want to invest in silver or gold, you can check out monex.com. You can buy silver bars and gold coins in different weights. Go check them out.

No comments: