Friday, June 01, 2007

Lowest unique bid to win

Are you creative? Are you unique? Well, if you think you are, then this contest is for you. Sign up and enter your lowest bid to any of the items you want to win. The catch is your bid must be unique. If it is not unique and everybody bid the same amount as you, you definitely would not win. Only the unique and lowest bid will win.


So, if you think you have what it takes to win, go to bid4prizes.com and enter your lowest bid. I want the Microsoft XBox 360. Not greedy for the BMW car but the game box would do just fine for me. The reason is because if I win the BMW, I can't afford to maintain it. Well, maybe I can sell it but for this time I'll just forgo it. But if I win the XBox 360, I can play it at home or even at the shop. hehehe... maybe I'll put it at the shop and rent it out. Can get more money from it.

No comments: