Friday, June 01, 2007

Loan is calling.

Two days ago, I received a call from a friend of mine Mr Raymond Tan. He is the Public Bank manager for Melaka main branch. Before that he already sms me (and I think to all his contacts) about his job transfer from Muar branch to Melaka branch. He even gave his direct phone line to me so that I can have direct access to him without the need to go through the normal phone procedure. He called and as usual asked me about my current situation at work and home. Looks like he has to do a lot of PR and marketing work to fulfill the bank loans quota.

He asked me whether there are any of my family members or relatives who wants to take loans for any types of loans. And if there are anyone that I know of that wants to take loans to buy a house or a car, he can help them out with the application. So if any of you wants to take a loan and need help with it, do let me know and I will channel you directly to the bank manager himself. VIP treatment for you.

However, if ever you feel you want to check out more about loans, you can also do it online and check out the loanwize.co.uk website. They have personal or secured loans for you. And while you are at it, do read the latest information about loans from that website. One interesting article that should catch your attention is about the meaning of mortgage. And if you are looking for extra money for personal usage and is thinking whether to take an overdraft facility or a loan, maybe the article "Is loan better than an overdraft?" should be of interest to you. Check them out now.

No comments: