Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bakery shop

What do I know about bakery? Nothing at all besides the fact that I loves to eat a certain kind of bread. And the fact that it is made of flour, sugar, salt and other ingredients. I was wondering about the new business that I might be going into. Well, it is not my plan but will be totally the business plan of this Jordanian guy. It sounds interesting to own a bakery shop. Maybe when I go there, I can have free bread to eat.

I have a rough idea of how the shop will be like. The front portion of the shop will be made into a dining place for the customers. They can sit, relax and enjoy the various types of bread and food stuff. I am planning to put some drinks refrigerators and also a few multivend machines at the shop. Well, all these are still in the planning stages.

No comments: