Saturday, September 01, 2007

Do I Have Salary This Month?

Business is slightly better towards the end of the month when the student needed to hand up their assignments. There are a lot of printing and photocopying to be done. This contributes quite a big sum to the sales. The month of August has finally ended. I have yet to calculate the profit. I wonder whether I will have salary this month if not I can only dream about spending my holiday with my family in one Maui vacation homes.

Taking about Hawaii, those who has fix income, why not start saving now and enjoy an unforgettable holiday in Hawaii. Check out the Hawaiian Local Travel Blog. You can get a lot of information about places to stay, things to do, places to shop and great food that awaits you. Once I have a steady income, I will start saving for a vacation for my family. Have not been able to do this since I got married.

No comments: