Saturday, September 22, 2007

Where to go?

I received a brochure from StarCruise promoting their holiday packages. There is a package for a 5 days cruise trip to Phuket, Singapore and Langkawi. It sounds interesting but the cost is also a bit on the high side. Of course there are other shorter trips which costs less but the destination is not attractive to me. My wife would prefer a holiday in other countries like New Zealand or Australia.

Looks like our next holiday would be either Australia or New Zealand. Most probably we will try to go to both destinations. Australia is a sure place to go as I have a sister living there. We would sure want to go and visit her as part of our holiday. There are many cheap Melbourne Hotels that we can stay in. And when we go tour Sydney or Brisbane, there are also many cheap Sydney Hotels or Brisbane Hotels that we can stay in. I would definitely want to go and visit the Sydney Opera House during my holiday trip there.

No comments: