Thursday, September 20, 2007

Most embarrasing moment

I have been tagged by my wifey on this topic. Well, one incident that I can still remember is when I was in my Form 4. The school announced the list of names of those students that got good results for the Form 3 SRP Examinations. My name is in that list. And since my surname starts with the alphabet B, my name was top in the list. The teacher asked all the names mentioned to come to the front. My name was called and I went to the front. I was not sure what to do but having the inkling that the Principal wants to congratulate us, I went to him and hold out my hand to him. However, the Principal does not respond, ignoring me and there I was standing in front of the whole school trying to shake hands with the Principal and the EVERYBODY saw that there is no response from the Principal.

Only after all the names was called and they are all together, only then the Principal starts to shake hands with us. Embarrasing lah to be in that situation.

No comments: