Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Blogging for Hawaii Vacation

With Mother away, I can’t afford to sleep late or else I will have not enough sleep because my children will come home by 12.45pm from my mother in law’s house. If she is around, she can help to keep an eye on them until I am awake. That is the blessing of living with your own mom.
Since wife is busy blogging in the morning, I helped out by cooking the rice to feed the chicken and the dog. She has been talking so much about Hawaiian vacations and she is digging the Hawaiian Local Travel Information to get as much information possible about places to stay, places to visit, things to do, where to find great food etc so that it will be a well planned vacation. With the amount of money that she is going to spend, I am sure she is going to make every single cent count.

No comments: