Saturday, September 08, 2007

First guild war

Yesterday was our first guild war.... well...not exactly a war ...haizzz.

Since the members are so desperate of war, I decided that I should let them taste a bit of that experience. Just ngam ngam (coincidently) when all the members are at one place, there is an invitation for war. It was almost 1am which is time for me to close the shop. So I accepted the invitation but nothing happened. Hang around there for awhile but still nothing...no news from the other guild. So I log out and close shop.

When I reached home and on the game, I was informed that the other guild is already there. They came when I was not around. LOL. And my guild members all have gone to other places. Anyway, I still went to the war field. Wah... the other guild have so many members...all pro. Managed to meet up with the other guildmaster named fatty. Wah....he is already level 45 and I only level 37. Nice chap named Benjamin (his real name). After chatting for a while and because I was the only one left (with the exception of one more guild member named Jonat), fatty and I decided to declare peace between the two guild. hahahahaa.... that's the first war for the guild.

No comments: