Tuesday, September 04, 2007

If 3 Million MoSiang Money equals to 3 Million Ringgit

I arrived home around 2am on Monday morning after work. Normally I will come home to an empty a house where everyone is already sound asleep. That day, I saw my wife still sitting at the computer blogging away, I noticed that she is at the Hawaiian Travel Blog. She just turns around and said “hi” then back to blogging. No running to me to hug and kiss me, to welcome her hubby home. She is more addicted to blogging than her husband. :(
Anyway, I shared a good news to her. “Dear, I made thirty today.” “US Dollar or Malaysian Ringgit?” she asked. I told her that it is Malaysian Ringgit 30 selling MoSiang Money. That is equivalent to 3 million MoSiang Money. This is her reply, “Hai…so little ah, if 3 million Malaysian Ringgit then I can immediately book one of Big Island vacation rentals and then 2 tickets to Hawaii for our second honeymoon.”
Hawaii again! *smack head*

No comments: