Wednesday, September 19, 2007

NOD32 for virus protection

After a refreshing three days being away from the internet shop, I was hoping that there would not be any problems during my absence. I was hoping that my staff would be able to take care of all the problems or challenges that appear. However, that hope is really quite unrealistic, knowing my staff and the challenges that always appear in running the shop.

I went back to the shop knowing that I would have to do some troubleshooting on my computers. Attacks from viruses are very common. At least two of the computers are infected by the Mozilla Firefox Hate virus. No, that is not the official virus name but the nickname I give to this virus. This virus disallows Firefox browser to be opened. A dialog box will appear when trying to open Firefox browser saying that “I do not hate Firefox…but please use Internet Explorer..”. A paradox of words and intention. If you do not hate Firefox, let people use it. Why want to disallow people from using it!

For problems like this and other types of virus attacks, you should try using NOD32 that incorporates the best security software for every categories like anti virus, anti spyware, exploits, and firewall, all in one software.

No comments: