Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dating on the bike

I loves to ride my motorbike. It makes me feel free when I am on the road. When you ride, you can feel, smell, and see more things than if you drive. I have been riding motorbike since I was 19 and enjoyed riding until now. Yes, I do have a car but I prefer to ride motorbikes than driving. There are lots of sweet memories about riding the motorbike.

When I first got to know my wife, she rides a motorbike to work. We would go out for a date riding a motorbike. Her arms would be around me and I can feel her body close to mine. That is the beauty of biker dating. Sometimes, I would let her ride and I be the pillion rider. Hehehe... then it is my turn to hold her tight.

If you are a biker and would like to get to know more biker singles, you can check out bikerplanet.com. Search the profiles according to your age preference or location. Hope you will find someone there and go for a ride together.

No comments: