Friday, September 28, 2007

I Have A Dream!

The famous words of Martin Luther King Jr. “I have a dream!”. And after that speech, many others follow suits, daring to dream big dreams that change the world. It reminds me of the Scripture that says God gave visions to the young and dreams to the old. I too have lots of dreams, especially when I go to sleep with lots of things in my mind. Some are good dreams, some are more like nightmares. Hehehehe..

Shaun Passley also has a dream. He saw the need and benefits of integrated web-based applications for personal and business management. With that dream he founded Epazz in 1999 and that vision has expanded to include the business world and the public sector as well as higher education institutions. Epazz has created portal software called BoxesOS. What are the benefits of BoxesOS? It gives the user tools for creating, managing, organizing, archiving and sharing content. It can provide customized web applications to the corporate world, higher education institutions and the public sector.

Those who have big dreams to establish successful business and organizations would benefit from BoxesOS application. Now, I must continue working and strive to build up my business.

No comments: