Saturday, September 01, 2007

Chatting online

Whenever I go online and check my email, I will see who of my friends who are online. Of course there are those whom I just ignore and not say hi to them. Not that I do not like them or anything but it’s just that I have nothing to say to them at that time. There are some that I want to say hi to and ask them about their latest updates. I can send email to them but that would not be spontaneous or fast. The better way is to chat with them with a chat program. Sometimes it is not even necessary to have a separate chat program as it is already installed in the website. I can just go to the website and chat with other people.

Even in the online game, the players can chat with other players. It is quite fun to be able to chat with other players and ask them about their game status. I was thinking about creating free chat rooms where all my game members would be able to chat freely about everything. Well, most probably they will talk about the game and asking about tips on how to be better in the game. Whatever it is, it is good to be able to chat with them.

No comments: