Sunday, September 02, 2007

Can I pay by credit card?

I remember once that one customer came to the shop to use the computer. He also bought a drink and some titbits. He used the computer for a few hours and printed a few pages of documents. When it is time to pay he went to the counter and asked the total amount he has to pay. I told him it is RM20.50. He then opened his wallet and took out his credit card and passed it to me. I smiled at him and gently told him that I do not accept credit card as the mode of payment. He smiled back and took out cash and paid the amount.

People are so used to paying by credit card even though the amount payable is a small amount. I guess it is very convenient to carry. And it is quite easy to apply for one. If you are thinking of getting a credit card, you can check out this website firstnational.com/apply. There are more than 100 different cards that you can choose according to your needs.

Oh ya... even though you have a credit card, please pay cash when you use the computers at my shop. ;P

No comments: