Friday, September 21, 2007

Business capital

If the business partnership materialized, I will be busy for at least two months. Think of all the preparations that need to be done before the shop can start operation. I need to handle the business registrations, the licenses to obtain, the contracts to sign and many other things to do. And when it starts to operate, there will be other challenges to face. Finding the suitable workers, the accounting to monitor and most important of all the marketing strategy. All these are good challenges to keep my mind active again.

I would prefer if my future business partner would have the capital to see the business through for at least half a year. At least, within that time period, we would be able to see whether the business would do well or not. If not enough capital is provided, we might need services like online payday advance from CheckCity.com. I will meet the future business partner to discuss more about this matter.

No comments: