Tuesday, September 04, 2007

TMNet review

Received a call from TMNet agent asking for my comments. He asked various questions regarding TMNet streamyx services and the quality of services provided. Basically, there is no other major competitor for streamyx and as such there is nothing much to compare with. With my previous bad experience with the streamyx line that often got disconnected and left all my customers feeling dissatisfied, my rating for Streamyx is low. My comments to him is that hopefully streamyx will increase its bandwith from its meager 1MB. Well, there are 2MB package offered by streamyx but it is very expensive. While internet services in UK have already reached 8MB in bandwith that was offered to home user, here in Malaysia we only have 1MB. Sigh... waiting for ... also do not know what to say already...

No comments: