Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Birthday must have gifts?

I wonder why it is necessary to give gifts on birthdays. As for me, I would prefer not to receive any gifts for my birthday. I did not realize it before and I was not so sure why I always feel it that way but now I think I know the answer. It is because my language of love is not Gifts. That is why I kinda unable to appreciate all those gifts that people gave as tokens of their love and care. Mentally I know that the givers are kind and generous but it does not touch the heart deeply.

So, giving gifts for my birthday would not have much effect lah. Wah, I can imagine you saying, "Good lah, save my money". Hehehe. However, it also works both ways. Since I do not appreciate gifts for my birthday, I tend not to give gifts for other people's birthday too. LOL.

No comments: