Monday, December 10, 2007

Spending unnecessarily

We went to Giant Shopping Centre on the way to the shop. Since the maid is around, it is possible for my wife and I to go out together without the children. We left the children with my mother and maid. We did not buy a lot of things. The only thing we want to buy is ice-cream for the children. Well, not really for the children only but also for us. As usual and like many shoppers, we also tend to buy other “unnecessary” things as we walked around.

I did not bring enough cash for it so my wife use one of her Best Credit Cards to pay for the things. Haizz… if we keep on spending like this we would need to ask for Loan from our family members to pay for the credit card. Another option would be to apply for Personal Loan from the bank. We hope that we do not have to resort to that option. Better to discipline our spending habits especially this coming Christmas.

No comments: