Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Party

For my children, organized by the kindergarten. We tried to be on time, hoping that there would not be any miscommunication by the kindergarten as what happened previously. Arrived there on time and the party has yet to start. There are not many parents and children there. I guess some of them are not bothered to attend as their children are not taking part in any presentations. After taking some food, the children had their party games. I was told that the party would be until 10pm which means that I have some time to kill. Decided to go back and play my game and do one post. Went there again at 9.30pm but the children are still doing the "walk around the taman". Waited for them until 10.15pm before we finally go home. The children enjoyed their time at the party.

No comments: