Thursday, December 20, 2007

Future preparation

In my room there is a piece of paper that I stick on the cupboard. It is a prophecy spoken on my wife while she was still studying in the university in Penang. She is to be a vessel for God’s Kingdom especially in the teaching ministry. The prophecy was confirmed by another minister of God at a later date. I put it up on the cupboard so that it would be a reminder to her about her life calling. It is also a reminder for me as her husband of what God wants to do in my wife.

However, she did not take teaching course in the university. Now she is considering taking online degree programs at capella university. She wants to take TESL or TEFL as part of her preparation for the teaching ministry. Since English classes are highly in demand in most countries, it would be a good course for her to learn. At least with the degree she can be accepted to teach in any countries that we are called to go.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: