Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Orlando, Orlando

Reading a lot of posts about Orlando in the blogs has taken its toll. My wife and I were on our way to the night market at Tanjong Kling when we passed by a big signboard. It is a construction signboard stating that a Marine Theme Park will be built there. Yes, it is true. Melaka would have its own Marine Theme Park and it is less than 4km from my house.

Yahoooo….my wife shouted. “We don’t have to go to Orlando…we can just go to this Theme Park.” Hahaha… I am reminded of the many theme parks in Orlando. There are many other types of theme park besides the marine theme park in Orlando. Furthermore, the main attraction there is the Disneyworld. Hmmm…looks like we still might want to go to Orlando when we can. Thinking of staying at Orlando Holiday Villas as I can be sure that what I see online is the exact villas that I will get to stay in. Orlando, please wait for me.

3 comments:

bokjae said...

hey preacher, don't go to orlando come to http://jangbokjae.blogspot.com/2007/12/are-you-good-detective.html
see how good an observer you are!

Anonymous said...

I am from Malacca too..

http://www.cheerfulday.com

DavidBong said...

Hi Bokjae....hahaha that picture was cute. Silly man..trying to show off.

Hi cheerful...thx for dropping by. Yes, Melaka will have a Marine Theme Park soon.