Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pon Pon Christmas

Pon Pon… Christmas is coming near. Aikss…why I use the horn…should use the bells. OK lah…
Jingle bells Jingle bells….Christmas is coming
Oh what gift for me to give for my darling this year?

Haizzz… I really do not like this time of the year. Had to think of what to buy as presents for my children and love ones. I thank God my wife has been taking over that task over the past few years. It is the “thinking of what to buy” that I do not like. I prefer to come out the money and then let someone else think about what to buy. Well, maybe for my wife, I will buy silver jewellery, a reminder of our dating years when we worked as silver jewellery promoters at La Belle, Mahkota. There are beautiful silver jewelleries sold at the shop which I am sure she would loves to wear. If not, then we can just keep it as an investment. We will wait for the value to go up before deciding on what to do with it. Hahaha...I'm dreaming of a silver Christmas.

No comments: