Monday, December 03, 2007

LCD TV for games

After we bought the 19" LCD monitor to replace our 19" CRT monitor, using the computer is a whole new experience for me. It is so much nicer to view and surf the net using the LCD monitor. The picture or graphic is better and sharper. Of course the color is nicer to look at too. Another good thing about the LCD monitor is that is that it is not so hard on the eyes compared to CRT monitor. I enjoyed playing my online game now with the LCD monitor. It is clearer and the colors are much better.

Now that I have experienced the wonder of LCD, I might want to get the hitachi 42 LCD TV for my house. I am sure the it would be nice to watch the movies on it. Maybe I could connect it to my computer and play my games using the LCD TV. Wow...that would be awesome.

No comments: