Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A night to remember

Whenever I passed by Equatorial Hotel Melaka, I would remember one special event organized by them. It was a few years ago and my wife and I went for their Corporate Customers Appreciation Dinner. The theme for their Dinner is Las Vegas Shows and it was a night that we remember until now. We went there without much inkling as to what they will be offering but we really enjoyed it.

They set up lots of games counter with lots of prizes to be won. The good thing is that they gave every person an amount of tokens for us to play at the counters. Well, I do not gamble with money but since this is given free and we have to use up the token, we tried all the games and won quite a number of prizes. And the hotel did provide Las Vegas shows and dances to entertain the guests. Who knows one day, I might be there in Las Vegas itself and have some fun time with my family.

No comments: