Thursday, December 13, 2007

House additions - another phone?

When I look at the inside of my house now, I realized that this house is becoming full with things. In the past we had 2 phones installed in the house, one at the front house and another one near the kitchen. We found that it is better to have 2 phones installed as mother is always at the back of the house and sometimes she cannot hear the front phone ringing. Then one of the front phone stopped working and we left it as it is as the phone at the back of the house is still working.

Now I think it is time to install the front phone. I wonder whether it is a good idea to install the VoIP Call Center Phone Systems. Hahaha…yes, I know it is more for businesses usage but the features fit well my house needs. There is no need for additional PBX hardware to be installed and I can actually install a phone in each of the 7 rooms that we have in the house. We can do room intercom among our family members. And the good thing is that international call to my sister Bebe in UK would be cheaper. Wah…sounds like more of a hotel than a house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you thought of getting rid of the regular phones all together and just going with Skype phones?