Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas blues

Haiya... the CNY wind really got me off track. Christmas is not here yet and I already talk about CNY. Every year when it is near CNY, I would have this feeling of the CNY celebration. The weather will change from rainy season to dry weather. The dry weather will make me feel tired easily thus giving me that "lemah" feeling.

Even though Christmas is near, where we sing about snow and white christmas, it is still dry here in Malaysia. I think that is why I don't really like to sing Christmas carols. I find most of the songs are not related to who I am as a Chinese or Malaysian. Why sing a song that is culturally and geographically different and have no real spiritual significant? The most important thing is to remember the True Meaning of Christmas.

No comments: