Thursday, December 20, 2007

Future education

My wife showed me the school fee list for my children kindergarten. Wah…it is a big sum. I never expected the amount to be a big sum. Well, it includes all the books that my children have to buy for the whole year. I wonder what other amount that I need to spend for them for next year.

Education has become very expensive nowadays. Maybe the best thing to do is to educate my children using online courses. I would not be surprise if in 20 years down the road, online education might be the alternative to the current classroom style of learning. Most universities like capella university are offering online courses at a low rate. I know my daughter would love to be in front of the computer playing games. Maybe she will consider online education when she is older. Hmmm…. .

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: