Thursday, July 26, 2007

Enjoying fatherhood

It is not easy to be a father. There are many things that comes with a child. Not only I have to change my daily schedule, my interest and attention have to be divided between my wife, my children, my family, my work and my own wants. Truthfully, there are times when I wished that I am still single. Lol.... ok...many times.

But watching my two daughters grow up and now Barnabas, makes me enjoy being a father. I loves to be around them and play with them. Yes, it can be very tiring to play with these energetic vibrant young adorable cute at times stubborn children but its fun. Unless of course you are not in the mood, then it is a chore.

Well, to all my children, Daddy just want to say, "Daddy is proud of all of you and thank you for making daddy's life more meaningful by your presence".

No comments: