Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Twinkle twinkle little star.

"... How I wonder what you are!" Yes, I do wonder about the stars. From my naked eye, the stars look small, just a tiny dot of light twinkling in space. When I was a child, I would dream of going up flying among the stars. Now I know more about the stars. Though practically, it would be impossible for me to reach a star in a space rocket, maybe in my dreams it could be done. Anyway, in dreams, the stars are not big hot blazing planets but just tiny cold dots which I can go near. I often used the binoculars to gaze at the stars. Though not so clear, but at least it is much better than the naked eye. Wanted to buy a telescope the other day for my children but I put it on hold first. Will scout around to find the best telescopes so that it will be worth the money. I want my children not just to be able to sing the song "Twinkle, twinkle little star" but also be able to see and know what they are singing about.

No comments: