Saturday, July 28, 2007

Fashion for Men

My wife also complains about the clothes that I wear. I am a very simple person and I prefer my clothing to be simple, t-shirt and jeans or slacks. So whenever she goes shopping she will ask me whether I needed new clothes. My answer will always be “No”. But at times I have no choice but to get new ties (I only have 3 of them) and new formal suit when there is wedding or formal function to attend.

I did hopped over to Belisi Fashions Blog on Shoes, Jewelry, Handbags & Fashion to get some latest update on men’s clothing. At Sharp By Design, I got tips on how to dress like a celebrity some more and I won’t face anymore headache when it comes to my father in law’s birthday or Father’s Day. There’s a list of idea of what to give as a gift to dads.

No comments: