Saturday, July 14, 2007

Selling Mo Siang ID

Been playing Mo Siang online game for quite some time already. Now already reached level 34. It is an interesting game and I met a few friends in the game. But because of the time constraints that I'm facing now having to look after the children during daytime, I can't really play and level up that character as fast as I wanted. So I was thinking of selling that character ID.

So if any of you are interested to play Mo Siang but want it easy, buy the ID from me lah. The price I am asking is only USD200.00. Here is what that character has already achieved: -

1. Lvl 34
2. A GuildMaster with 10 members currently. The guild is at level 3 leadership which entitles you to enlist a maximum of 15 members.
3. The weapon used is Spear.
4. The character has already reached one real skill for Wu Long combat skill. Planning for the second real skill Fon Chi combat skill. Now it is still at lvl 9.
5. Already bought one Combined Skill Ze Sin and it is currently at lvl 4. Intending to buy another Combined Skill Po Huan.
6. There are other combat skills and passive skills that you can train if you play this character.

So... if you are interested, do email me at davidbong3@gmail.com.

No comments: