Saturday, July 28, 2007

Pussy cat, pussy cat, where have you been?

If you ask me to imagine something that relates to United Kingdom or London, then the first image that would appear in my mind are the castles. Castles as shown in the movies and documentaries. Castles where there are many rooms and halls and towers and dungeons. Castle that stood majestically on a hill or surrounded by large plain of grass.

I have never been to London but one day I wish I could visit my sister there. She is living in London and it would be nice to visit her while on holiday there. If her place is not sufficient for us to stay, then we would just find London Hotels to stay like Earls Court Gardens Hotel which charge only GBP10.00 a day. The good thing about Hotels in London is that you can do a last minute booking with them and yet still have a reasonable cheap room rates. While I am there, I would definitely go to Manchester and try to see my favorite football club Manchester United players in training. Who knows I might be blessed and be able to watch them in a real game while I am there. Then, just like the pussy cat in the children rhyme, I will say, “I’ve been to London, to see the football game”. Hehehehe…London, wait for me.

No comments: