Monday, November 12, 2007

Get married for fun?

Watched a movie with my wife last night after we came back from shopping. I did not watched the beginning of the movie so I was not sure what is the story is all about. But the part of the movie that I watched showed a lady who is in love with another guy but that guy is married. She just want to be married even though she does not love the guy that she is supposed to marry. I wonder why would anyone do such a stupid thing.

Marriage is a sacred covenant between a man and a woman. It is to be honored and taken seriously as the vows said on the wedding day are binding on each other. I guess the media has portrayed marriage as just a licence to be together and that there is not much value in marriage. No wonder our society begins to deteriorate morally. Don't get married for fun. If you do that you will surely suffer when all the fun disappeared.

No comments: