It is always good to make sure that your home is a safe place especially if you have children in the house. Here are some tips that you can follow especially when you have various medications to take and you want to prevent your children from accidentally consume your medicine. Medicine can be dangerous too.
1. Take all medicines and medical supplies out of purses, pockets and drawers.
2. Put them in a cabinet with a child safety lock.
3. Have child safety caps on all chemicals, medications and cleaning products.
4. Lock all dangerous items and products in a cabinet. Cosmetics (make-up) can be poison too.
5. Keep all dangerous products in the bottle or package they came in, with the labels on.
6. Store all dangerous products away from food and drinks.
7. Keep each family member’s medicines in a separate place, so they don’t get mixed up.
You might want to consider getting home medical equipment like a medical aid box to store all your medicines. Think safe be safe.