Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sitting away

The other day I knocked down the bench inside my house compound. I was reversing my car but unfortunately did not notice that I reversed too far back. Suddenly I heard a small knocking sound. When I look at the back, I saw that the long wood that we used as a bench and one of its legs had been knocked down. There goes the long bench.

It is nice to sit at the garden especially at night. Maybe if I buy teak garden furniture and put it in my house compound, I can then enjoy the night cool air with my family. Not many types of wood can endure the outside weather. Furniture made of teak wood can last long. The teak benches would do great for my compound. I can be sitting away on the teak benches at night chatting with my wife. Building intimacy also requires good furniture.

No comments: