Saturday, October 06, 2007

Cool Break-up letter. & nice moral !!!

A soldier stationed in Afghanistan recently received a letter from his
girl friend back home. It read as follows:

Dear Ricky,
I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is
just too great. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to
you.
Love, Becky


The soldier, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow soldiers for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters or ex-girlfriends.

In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies. There were 57 photos in that envelope along with this note:

Dear Becky,
I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the hell you are.
Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.
Take Care,
Ricky

Moral of the story:

If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.

No comments: