Friday, October 05, 2007

God is good

Ride the motorbike to work last night. Nothing unusual about the trip to work. At the shop everything is as usual. Andy, the new staff is manning the station. He is still getting to know the server system for the internet shop. I guess there are many things that I has yet to teach him but he should be fine.

Waited until he closed the shop. Then as I wanted to ride my bike home, I felt that there is something wrong with the motorbike. Sure enough, the back tyre punctured. Wanted to call my wife to come and fetch me home. Thank God that Andy drove to work that night. The past nights he rode his motorbike to work. When asked why he drove on that night, he said that somehow he felt that he needs to drive the car to work. Praise God for His providence. Andy drove me home.

No comments: