Tuesday, October 23, 2007

She floated to me

I can still recall my wedding day. Of course I should remember it or else my wife would be furiously angry at me. It is a special day, a day where one made the commitment to be joined together in a sacred covenant to be together until death. As usual every bride would want to have a beautiful and memorable wedding day. I blamed the media and the Hollywood film industry for causing girls to want an almost fairy-tales imagination of what a wedding should be.

Having said that, I am not against those who want to make their wedding day as beautiful and special as they can. Sometimes it is not about having many beautiful things to make the day special. It could be the simple yet creative and unique wedding favor ideas that make a lot of difference. My wife wanted a simple wedding ceremony in the hotel ballroom but with a little creativity we had a swimming pool wedding ceremony. Instead of walking down the aisle, she floats across the swimming pool to meet her handsome bridegroom.

No comments: