Monday, October 22, 2007

Mailing Lists

I think most of us would have experience receiving pamphlets, brochures, catalogs or letters from certain companies that would advertise or promote their products. Some products are not of my interests but there are some products that would definitely catch my attention. I definitely look forward to receive the brochures or catalogs of new products that are of my interests. One of the products that would catch my interests is computer stuffs.

I am not sure from where my mailing address got listed in the companies mailing list but I do enjoy receiving their brochures. Most probably they get the mailing lists from the list brokers, one of them is Martin Worldwide. If you have a business and would like to market your products using mail marketing, Martin Worldwide is the company that you should go to. They have various types or categories of mailing lists for you to choose from. Just choose who your target customers are and Martin Worldwide will provide the mailing list in according to your target group.

No comments: