Monday, October 15, 2007

Hunting for a chair

The chair that I am sitting right now is not comfortable at all. The cushion is giving way and there is not enough support for my butt. It is not good for my body if I have to sit on it for a long period of time, doing my online research. I have already experienced a few incidences of leg cramps after sitting too long on the chair.

Since my wife is on holiday today, I told her that we will be going out to hunt for a chair. We need a good solid comfortable chair since we will be using the computer always and for a long period of time. She said, "Why don't you check out the designs on the net. I know we can buy furniture online, I'm sure they have some nice chair designs that we can go and buy." Sure enough, there are many online shops that I can check out.

One of it is furniturefromhome.com. They have a wonderful array of furniture designs for me to choose from. Check out the Sleigh Beds that they sell. I would go for the King Beds as I want to have bigger size bed. Yes, they do have the Queen Beds also for you to choose from.



I found one office chair that I am interested.







P/S..looks like my wife do not want to go out. Will hunt for the chair another day.

No comments: