Tuesday, October 02, 2007

New Business Registered

Went to the Registrar of Companies to register the new business name. After much thought about the new business and the target customers, I decided to expand the name 'Starhawk" to include the bakery business. I managed to register Starhawk Bakery with the ROC. Was contemplating on the name Starhawk Bakery and Starhawk Bakery House but in the end I decided on using just the name Starhawk Bakery.

My future business partner will be making breads and buns to cater to the taste of the Middle East students. It will be the Lebanonese type of bakery. Frankly speaking, I know no head nor tail about bakery, just know how to eat it when I am hungry. I am not a food expert and I do not think that I have the ability to discern the taste in any food except the basic tastes.

Well, the next step would be to open a joint current account.

No comments: