Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Day of Vomit and Diarrhea

Yesterday should be declared A Day of Vomiting and Purging. All my three children are sick. Barnabas, Clarissa and Annabelle vomited from the morning till late at night. One after another will cry out for attention.

“Mommy, my stomach pain pain”, Annabelle groaned.

“Mommy, I got stomach egg”, whines Clarissa.

And Barnabas will just cry and cry and look for the mother.

Then Clarissa will come and tell me that she want to go ngk ngk (poo-poo). Send her to the toilet but nothing comes out. A minute later she will come again and say that she wants to go ngk ngk again. The cycle continues almost every 2 minutes once for about 1 hour. Then suddenly, Annabelle vomited. Had to take the mop and mop the floor. After an hour or so, it is Clarissa’s turn to vomit. I think each of my children vomited twice yesterday.

Never had I had to clean up the vomit so many times in my life. And never had I brought my daughter to the toilet so many times in a day. Therefore, I shall declare 15 October as the Day of Vomiting and Diarrhea.

No comments: