Friday, October 05, 2007

Discharge note for Mother

Send mother to the hospital on Thursday morning. Reached there at about 10.45am and lo and behold there are already about 80 over patients waiting to be examined by the doctors. Managed to get a number. Told mom to wait for her number to be called.

I then went to find a motorcycle mechanic to fix my punctured motorbike tyre. Went to two shops but they are unwilling to send someone out to fix the motorbike. Thank God that the 3rd shop owner is willing to go. Of course there are additional charges but I am willing to pay for it. If not I would have to push the motorbike for about 1.5km to the mechanic shop.

After the motorbike was fixed, I went back to the hospital to find mother. To my surprise she was still waiting for her number to be called. There are about 20 more patients before her number. So we waited until her number is called. The doctor told us that the blood result was good. All the possible viruses, bacterias or chemicals that could cause the liver infection was gone. Then the doctor gave mother the discharge note. Mother is now certified healthy.

No comments: