Saturday, October 06, 2007

Which Disneyland?

“Daddy, I want to go to Disney World. Please Daddy, can you bring me to Disney World. Bring me, Mommy and Clarissa and Barnabas too.” Wah, my children want to go to Disney World. Hmmm….a tough decision to make. I would love to bring them if I got the chance and means. I know a trip to Disney World would a trip that my children would never forget. Now, there are many options as to which Disney World Park to go to. There are the Disneyland Tokyo, Disneyland Hong Kong, Disneyland Paris and of course Disneyland in Orlando.

I think the better choice would be to go to Disneyland Orlando. Firstly, everything would be in English and I would be able to read and understand the signs and information. Secondly there are other places of attraction that I can visit in Orlando. I can quickly do a search on hotel orlando at www.orlando.com and be able to find suitable hotels for my family during our visit there. I can even get a good deal when booking online at the website. If you are going to Orlando soon, do check the website. And do not forget to tell me your experiences so that I can be better prepared.

No comments: