Thursday, October 25, 2007

Website Optimization Firm

Now that my wife has her own laptop, she would be able to be online whenever she wants to. She does not have to wait for me to finish my work or game as she can do her work on her laptop. She would be able to focus more on her blog and also on her website. I too have my own website but it has been forsaken for quite some time. Unlike my wife who always keep her blog and website updated from time to time, my website remains dormant. Maybe it is time to revive that website again.

I think I need to get the help of website optimization firm to revive my website. Instead of just having a personal website, I might want to change it into a business website where I can sell products online. It can be about selling computer hardwares or accessories or even about selling online game products. With the expertise that the website optimization firm like ThinkBigSites.com has, my website can be fully optimized to generate income. Why should I pay for the domain name and web hosting fee every year if the website does not generate income for me. It would be such a waste. It is now time for me to think big on how to fully optimize my website.

No comments: