Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The First Letter of My Name is D

Got this tag from my wife. Interesting. Some I have to think awhile before I can think of an answer.

Here how it works:

Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. Must be places, names…Nothing made up. Can’t use own name for boy/girl’s name question. If can’t answer, skip to next one.

My Name Starts with: D

Famous Singer: Don Moen
Four Letter Word: Done
Street: Darling Harbour Street
Colour: Dark colors
Gifts/Present: Dress
Vehicle: Double-decker London bus
Things in Souvenir Shop: Doll
Boy Name: David
Girl Name: Darshini
Movie title: Dr Doolittle
Drink: Dragonfruit juice
Occupation: Director
Celebrity: Dustin Hoffman
Magazine: nothing
U.S. City: Delaware
Pro Sports: Dodge Ball
Fruit: Duku
Reason for Being Late to work: Dear, please look after the children for awhile.
Something you throw away: Diapers
Something you shout: Don't do that!
Cartoon Character: Daffy Duck

No comments: