Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Show me the shoes!

Not all shoes last forever. My old soccer shoes that I have been using for more than a year finally got torn during a soccer friendly match. The sole of the shoe broke to few pieces due the pressure of my weight while running during the game. Now, I have a new pair of soccer shoes from Bata.

If you play basketball, one shoe that you should consider buying is the the Air Jordans. In basketball Air Jordans are without a viable competitor. Air Jordans are the ultimate shoe for basketball use. Of course there are other good quality shoes like Air Dunks and the Air Force Ones.


And if you are into hiphop dance and looking for cool sneakers, do check out Bathing Apes. Not sure where you can find these shoes. Just check out www.kickstime.com. They do have other shoes like Evisu Jeans, Red Monkey Jeans, Prada Shoes & Gucci Shoes.

No comments: